Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Freelance Seo Services India Hyderabad

I'm an SEO freelancer for over 3 years now optimizing various Websites for my clients. I'm not just going to guarantee you your results, but I'm going to also provide you with monthly reports of exactly what I'm doing. You can also learn a few SEO optimizing techniques from my website to get to know How I practice my seo and keep my SEO knowledge upto date.

Pricing:

$150/per site/per month

What will I be doing with the money you invest in SEO package:

-60% of the money will be invested directly into your site.
-30% of the money will be cost in Manual Search Engine Submissions which I outsource.
-10% of the money will be my profit. (Basically having a site in my portfolio is my profit)

There will be no Spamming, or Black Hat SEO. You will know exactly what's going on within my excel report.

Monthly Pricing will be $150 per a Month via wire transfer.

How long to get the best result?

Results generally come fast. I can say within a month. But for it to stay it needs continuous work and improvement and SEO Maintainence. You should be seeing good permanent results in 3 - 4 months time. Although that depends a lot on the Site itself.

If i stop your service, says 6 month later... will it "drop" back?

That depends on your competitors mate. It won't drop drastically but again depends on your niche and the popularity of niche and your competition. But we can keep in touch for small suggestions here and there. I am looking at a good relationship, rather than a earn money for SEO career.

How long should i take your service? cause is quite expensive for me...

Typically I work on a Clients Site for 3 months.

See my own Sites Rankings on top 6 search engines and web directories, including Google, Yahoo! Search, MSN, AOL, AltaVista, AllTheWeb.

Related to : seo Hyderabad, seo company hyderabad,seo services hyderabad

Contact : Niranjan
Mobile :9177214941

Address :Nellore
Website : http://www.searchenginefactors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment